Trybike Green Steel
THE 2-in-1 CONCEPT
The Trybike Steel offers you two bikes in one. The perfect bike for each step in your child’s early life.
The Trybike has been designed and developed in The Netherlands by Co&Co after many years of experience with balance bikes. They have applied their experience and selected the best materials, created the most durable construction and added the nicest details as well as a quality finish.
SMALL TURNING RADIUS
One of the biggest misconceptions about balance bikes is that bikes should have a small steering angle and therefore have an enormous turning circle. For that reason, you often see children lift the front wheel in tight corners. We have minimised the turning circle. Particularly in the early stages this will be very convenient.
SMART CONTROL DISC
Another great feature of the Trybike Steel is its control disk for the back wheel. This way you can get an even lower or higher seat position or increase or shorten the wheel base. Just create the perfect Trybike setting for all levels and skills of your child.
UNIQUE FOOTREST TO LEARN EVEN BETTER BALANCING
The Trybike Steel has an unique footrest which takes balancing to the next level. When your child is able to balance by keeping feet from the ground for some time it is possible to make the next step to a pedal bike. The only thing they have to learn now is to pedal and brake. Don’t put on training wheels anymore. Most kids will master riding a pedal bike within 1-2 hours when they have been experienced Trybike riders.
GIVE YOUR TRYBIKE STEEL YOUR OWN LOOK
Each bike comes with sticker sheets with loads of designs to choose from to customise your Trybike steel to your personal taste. The stickers are made of durable vinyl with UV laminate making every sticker withstand rain, wind and sunlight.
BEST RIDER POSITION
There are currently several tricycle balance bikes on the market but none of them have the correct dimensions nor proportions. The small inexpensive balance bikes have 8" or 10" wheels which are so small that they will only last for 3-6 months before your child will outgrow them. Other large tricycle balance bikes have incorrect proportions so children will hit their heels against the long rear axle.
SIMPLE AND BASIC DESIGN
When designing the Trybike it was kept as simple as possible. The short front and rear axle are identical and basic without too many rings, tubes and other unnecessary parts. The long rear axle is also very basic but made of the strongest steel available. In short, simple and therefore durable and tough.
The Trybike is a clever and durable design. The production methods and the choice of materials used are smart and sustainable. Also, every single part is separately available so a Trybike can always be repaired if parts are lost or broken. This is what makes the Trybike truly sustainable.
Specifications Trybike Steel:
- Ages : from 15 months up to 6 years
- Seat height: adjustable from 30 cm to 45 cm
- Length from front wheel to rear wheel(s): adjustable between 87 to 94 cm
- Width of rear wheels in three wheel setting: 49 cm
- Width of handlebar: 41 cm
- Height of handlebar: adjustable between 54-61 cm
- Weight: 6.3 kg as a tricycle, 5.2 kg as a bicycle
- Maximum rider weight: 35 kg
- Brakes: feet (handbrakes don’t work at these ages)
- Wheels: 12" spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- Steering limiter: no safety limiter for more manoeuvrability in three wheel mode
- each bike comes with sticker sheets with designs to choose from
- unique small turning radius
- quick release seat fastener
- easy to assemble and to convert
- unique control disk for the back wheel to ensure perfect wheel positioning
- two options for height of the front wheel
- unique footrest to learn even better balancing
- Complies with European EN-71 and Australian/New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 safety standards, CE
Trybike Green Steel
We carefully curate international brands you love.
We use New Zealand Post with track and trace within New Zealand.
Read more about Shipping — Here
Australian orders are not tracked. If you wish to add tracking or courier to your order please contact us for a customised quote.