Polish - Mask & Scrub
Your secret weapon to banish breakouts, unclog pores, and smooth out your skin.
New Zealand bentonite clay and coconut glycerin deeply cleanse your skin without drying it out.
Naturally sourced 2% salicylic acid and pumice powder gently break down congestion and buff away dead skin cells for a brighter, clearer complexion.
Tailor Polish can be used as a mask, scrub, and spot treatment.
Polish is an award-winning vegan clay mask that is dermatologically tested to be gentle on the skin.
* Winner of Best Face Scrub, 2020
* Winner of Best Natural Product, 2018
* Homegrown Beauty Brand 2021, Finalist
- Cruelty-free & vegan
- Naturally sourced plant-based ingredients
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding safe
- Ethically made in New Zealand
How To Use Polish
- Scrub - apply often to wet skin and gently massage to buff away dry skin and grime
- Mask - apply weekly all over face and leave until dry to soak up oils and impurities. Gently remove with a warm, damp cloth
- Spot treatment - apply as needed to breakouts and leave overnight to help reduce congestion and clear breakouts faster
Ingredients & Actives
NZ bentonite clay and coconut glycerin deeply cleanse without drying
2% salicylic acid and pumice powder gently breakdown congestion and buff away dead skin cells for a brighter, clearer complexion
Full Ingredients List
60ml // Aqua (water), Bentonite, Pumice, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid (natural), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum (and) Sodium Phytate
We're not just passionate about your skin; we're fearlessly committed to the environment too. That's why we make sure our products are sustainably made - right down to the box they come in.
Tailor boxes are made using FSC certified card and printed with vegetable inks, so you can still pop them in your home compost. FSC certification ensures it comes from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits.
Tailor bottles are made from blue glass. Making them both recyclable and refillable.
Brand: Tailor Skincare